UK 2008 ROCK CHALLENGE
1. The UK Rock Challenge website is committed to preserving your privacy.
We do not find out anything at all about you (your name, your email address, the address of your computer etc) whenever you are connected to our website. We use no cookies.
2. Some of those who surf our website may go on to email us. Any information gathered is stored securely, not made available to third parties and is processed subject to the UK Data Protection Act solely for the purposes agreed.
If the contact was to send "Good Luck" messages or feedback about an Event after it is over, these messages - or passages from them or edited versions of them - may end up on the "Messages" page of the website. The original messages are deleted (with no contact information stored) after an invitation to join the free "newsy-emails" list has been sent. No personal contact information can be obtained through our website.
We do not use the service to track visitors' further progress through our website once they have left that first page.
5. From time to time we sell our merchandise through our website. In practice this simply means that we describe what is available and include a downloadable order-form for the shopper to print out themselves, complete and post to our office together with the required total amount by cheque or postal order.
6. A non-public email-based messaging and discussion service is available for teachers, using the services of Topica.
An opt-in occasional newsletter service is freely available to the general public via the website. It again uses the services of Topica. The opted-in email addresses of subscribers are not available to the general public.
7. We hold only that necessary information about schools and colleges to enable us to contact them regarding our next Event once they have decided to take part in it, and to carry out the necessary processes relating to that entry. We hold the name of the school's Liaison Teacher (ie that teacher who is responsible for the establishment's entry) only for so long as is necessary to the processes relating to their entry and to publicise future events.
8. We do not make available, sell, trade or rent to others any personal information you may have given us.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the web services that we use (ie eXTReMe Tracking, Freepolls and Topica) and you should check their privacy policies before entering any personal information directly with them.
9. Global Rock Challenge (UK) Ltd will only disclose personal information about individuals held within database systems if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
10. Any information we do possess from time to time is held by
UK Rock Challenge Office,
PRESENTED IN 2008 BY THE BE YOUR BEST FOUNDATION
If YOU have experience of choreography, costumes, sets etc., consider helping out another team in THEIR preparations.
Call Zoie or Tim on 02380 617729